- Click on the desired open position below for a description of the job and it’s requirements.
- Fill out an application (found below), and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Applications must be submitted online.
- After filling out and uploading an application, you will also need to acquire three reference letters. You must use OUR reference sheets, which can be downloaded and they must be filled out in full. Please do not mail name and addresses of your references for us to contact, we require you to have our forms filled out by your references and submitted. More information about Reference Requirements below.
- Once your online application is received with at least three references, your completed application will be forwarded to the hiring manager.
- Pre-School Instructor (Mobile & In-Gym)
- School Age Instructor (In-Gym)
- Boys Team Coach (USAG Compulsory 4-7)
- Boys Team Assistant Coach (USAG Optional 8-10)
- Boys Team Coach (Junior Developmental & xCel)
Three or More Character Reference Forms Required
As an applicant for employment at Paragon Gymnastics, it is your responsibility to supply three or more written character references which must be on file before the hiring process can be completed.
Seek your references from the following:
1. Former/ Current Supervisors
2. Teachers/ School Administrators/Coaches
4. Community/Business Leaders
5. People for whom you baby-sit
6. Friends, family*
Please deliver references to Paragon Gymnastics by one of the following methods:
- U.S. Mail to: Paragon Gymnastics, 7190 Oakland Mills Rd, Suite 4, Columbia MD 21046
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hand delivery by applicant to Paragon Gymnastics in a sealed envelope with author’s signature over envelope flap.
* Less objective references such as friends or family are considered but may not hold as much weight as more objective sources such as supervisors or teachers.